BY CAR (COMING FROM COLOGNE):
- Take the Highway A 61 (Köln – Koblenz) until exit MAYEN/ MENDIG
- turn left towards A 48 (Koblenz – Trier)
- on the A 48 head towards Trier until exit KAISERSESCH/ COCHEM
- drive through Cochem and straight over the bridge
- turn right at the end of the bridge towards Senheim (16 km)
- after crossing the bridge in Senheim turn right immediately into Moselweinstraße
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
- The nearest train station is Ediger-Eller (10 minutes by car from Senhals) or train station Cochem (25 minutes by car). In both cases Senhals can be reached by bus line 711 (bus stop ‘Senhals Ort’).
FROM THE AIRPORT FRANKFURT HAHN:
- Take the Shuttle Bus for 8,50 € to Bullay
- then take a bus for around 3,00 € or a cab (12 km) to Senhals.
- Other option: take a cab directly from the airport Frankfurt Hahn to the Senhalser Höfe, this might cost around 50 €.